Wednesday 18 September 2013

Lace Tulle Rhinestones Feathers

Imogen Lace Tulle Dress, Katie Rhinestone Sash Belt & Arie Hair Piece

Imogen Dress is really gorgeous. I am happy with the result of emphasizing the lace at the neckline and the bigger piece at the back. I contrast the white tulle with light cream lace which I recently bought from Barcelona. The pleats by hand is hard to tame but it creates lovely texture and visually pleasing. The bigger piece lace at the back has make it a challenge for me as it almost limits the dress to be a halter neck cut for the front as the width is quite narrow. By placing it on the tulle, I manage to keep the front design without compromising. Here, I show the dress with and without Katie sash belt, with and without the train for the back.

As for Katie Belt, I have combined rhinestones, resin, silver beads and sequins altogether. The 6 petals flower gives a more elegant and glamourous look. It took me 5 hours to essemble this creation as it requires to be symetrical and I did it with embroidery hoop without the stand support.

Finally, I also design Arie Hairpiece to go with the dress and the sash belt. It was hand embroidered silver hand-embroidered in silver yarns, adorned with crystal rhinestones , small flowers, faux pearls, spray and feather. Felt backing. Attach with hairclips. This style is perfect for the bride looking for something romantic. 























No comments:

Post a Comment