Monday 2 September 2013

Vintage Style

JESSICA DRESS & NADIA SASH BELT

I bought this gorgeous floral applique few months ago and finally put together for Jessica Dress. I have chosen a light cream lace to go with the applique. Love the vintage colour. The back is kept real low with see through lace. The bottom is an ample circle skirt, flowing gorgeously in light cream chiffon. I felt something missing. So, I designed Nadia sash belt to add more romantism to the dress.








JESSICA DRESS TEA LENGTH VERSION

Recently, a bright spirited client(Rita) ordered Jessica Dress in tea length version. The lining from the skirt has to be transformed from A-line to a circle skirt to accomodate a detachable crinoline. Hope she will send me a photo of how it looks like with crinoline under to puff the skirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment